Thursday 8 December 2016

APPLICATION LETTER





Friday, December 09, 2016


To : HRD Department
ASURANSI RAKSA PRATIKARA Corp.
Jakarta Raya


Dear Sir/Madam,


According to the advertisement about vacancy in your company, I feel I have all the necessary qualification needed for the position that you advertised in your company.
Kindly i hope you allow me to apply a position : Accounting and Finance Staff
I am 21 years old, innovative, energetic, highly ambitious, and good leadership. I am graduated from Accounting Department, Gunadarma University, with predicate “VERY SATISFACTORY” and GPA 3.70 (scale 4).


I have been usual work in a team and in organization. I can learn anything fast with initiative and great will to succeed. I am certain it all can be useful to work well in this company, and I would appreciate if you give me the opportunity to discuss my qualification in person.
For detail, I enclosed my CV, Academic Transcript and a recent photograph. Hopefully I may have the opportunity of proving my capability by being granted an interview.
Thank you for your kind attention.


 


CURRICULUM VITAE


1. Personal Data


Name                                       : Nur Ahmad Ihsanullah
Place and Date of Birth          : Jakarta, July 7 1996
Sex                                          : Male
Religion                                   : Moslem
Marital Status                          : Single
Nationality                              : Indonesia
Address                                   : Jl. Rawajati Timur No. 31 RT 006/001, Jakarta
Contact Number                     : 0822-1389-xxxx


2. Details of Education
 2014-2018                               : Economic Accounting, Gunadarma University - Depok
 2011-2014                               : Islamic Senior High School / MAN 13 Jakarta
 2008-2011                               : Junior High School / As-Syifa Boarding School Subang
 2002-2008                               : Islamic Elementary School / MI Alhikmah Jakarta
 2001-2002                               : Kindergarten of Alhikmah Jakarta


3. Non-formal education
 2013                                        : Salemba Group - Depok
 2013-2014                               : Nurul Fikri Course – Pasar Minggu


4. Skills Program
- Microsoft
- MYOB Accounting
- Zahir


5. Language skills
- Indonesian
- English


6. Personality
Good attitude, kind, communicative, dilligent, tolerant, target oriented, discipline, honest, and responsible.
This is to state that above information is true and provided here by me, all in good faith.




 
Yours faithfully,


 


Nur Ahmad Ihsanullah


 


Source :


http://www.belajaringgris.net/surat-lamaran-bahasa-inggris-1588.html
http://id.wikihow.com/Membuat-Surat-Lamaran-(Cover-Letter)


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment