Friday 25 November 2016

Example of Complaint Letter


On this my writing text i want to continue about example letter if we do a selling transaction. Two last article i has writen about inquiry and order letter, after we order the products usually some items not in the best condition. Maybe broke went the products deliver by the company or the sender make a fault. So the example letter for this moment is a complaint letter.


NUAUI COMPANY
Ragunan Street 25, Jakarta 150813 INDONESIA
Phone: (021) 25007013

Reff No. 036/ Cmplnt/SP/2016
25 November 2016
PT. GLOBAL DIGITAL NIAGA
Mr/Mrs. As Purchasing Manager
Jl. Aipda KS. Tubun IIC No. 8 Slipi, Palmerah
Jakarta Barat, Kode Pos 11410
DKI Jakarta
Indonesia
Telp: 0804 1 871 871

Dear Mr/Mrs,
Subject: The complaints and return of goods and the products

I have recently ordered a new pair of laptops (100 items) on November 18. I received the order on November 23. Unfortunately, when I received and checked it, I found 4 items not in good condition, 1 laptop not have charger and 3 laptops can’t got the installation.

So, i will give you two choices for my complaints about 4 items between resend the new laptops or credit my account for the amount charged. I has sent the 4 items to your company. I regret to send this letter, but i don’t want my company add the new cost, so i hope you make a decision for this problem. For the decision please send message before you  credit my account or resend the new products.

 

Yours faithfully,        





Mr. Nur Ahmad Ihsanullah

Marketing Manager    

                                                                                                                           


               http://www.belajarbahasainggris.us/2012/02/contoh-complaint-letter-surat-pengaduan.html

(source picture on the picture)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment